This is the video turorial for v1.0, in that are showed and explained all the necessary steps to create a game.
Part 1: Main flash video youtube
Part 2: The editor at a glance flash video youtube
- Show the differents parts of editor and explain its use and function.
Part 3: Adding and setting scenes flash video youtube
- Add the scenes to the game and configure its basic resources.
Part 4: Connect scenes using exits flash video youtube
- Add exits in scenes to connect each others and allow to go across them.
Part 5: Characters and conversations flash video youtube
- Add a non player character in the game (NPC).
- Create a conversation and link it to the NPC.
- Put the NPC on a scene
Part 6: Adding logic to the game flash video youtube
- Add flags in the game to control the game behaviour (e.g. force to turn on the alarm).
- Use the active zone to the player can interact with the alarm as a part of the scene.
- Change the exit behaviour using "Next Scene" elements.
Part 7: Cutscenes flash video youtube
- Create cutscenes using slides and videos.
- Use the cutscenes to give alternative ends to the game.
Part 8: Take the advantages of the active zones flash video youtube
- Add active zones in the game to enhance expresivity.
- Change the active zone behaviour to give information to the user or to obtain a similar behaviour as in exits.
Part 9: Books and objects flash video youtube
- Create a simple book with the editor.
- Create an object to show the book.
- Add the book in a scene and bring the possibility to catch it to add in inventory.
Part 10: Timers and resource blocks flash video youtube
- Create a timer to implement a time-dependant behaivour.
- Use resorce blocks to change the appareance of the scene and the objects according to tha game conditions.
Part 11: Custom actions flash video youtube
- Add a custom action to answer the phone.
- Use a flag to avoid the player leaving the room without answering the phone.
Part 12: Assessment flash video youtube
- Create a set of flags that will be activated depending on the user activity.
- Create an assessment profile that will use the flags to generate a report.
- Show the resulting report.